The York House School Second-Hand Uniform Shop is a successful enterprise offering superb quality and value for all items of school uniform and PE kit and is greatly used by all the parents.
Many thanks to all of you who have supported the school uniform shop, either with your custom, donations, your ‘share of sale’ clothes or even popping in with a smile.
We have made £1,200 so far this year and have returned over £500 to our ‘share of sale’ sellers.
IN A HURRY?
To make the process of selecting uniform quicker and easier, email your uniform request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will hunt out the best items for you.
You can drop a note through the PA box with an order and your contact details and we will do our best to help you out.
SECOND-HAND SCHOOL UNIFORM SHOP
The Parents Association runs a Second Hand Uniform Shop in the school every month, which is an excellent opportunity to purchase much needed items and is a very popular service at the school.
For Spring Term 2013, we will be open from 8.15-9.30 am on the following dates:-
JANUARY Monday 14 & Friday 18
FEBRUARY Friday 15 & Monday 25
MARCH Friday 22 & Monday 25
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. We have new clothes labels for all ‘share of sale’ sellers to use. All clothes brought to be sold need to be labelled. Please print off the labels on the link.. ....and fill in the details. Pin (with safety pin if possible) the label to the items and bring them to us at the shop during opening times or leave at the school office. Donated clothes do not need to be labelled.
2. Due to competition from high street retailers items such as school shirts, grey trousers and grey shorts need to be in tip top condition otherwise we cannot sell them.
3. We have a price list attached and we will use these prices on all items unless specified by a seller.
4. We will pay back 50% of the profit made on any item.
5. All money owing will be calculated at the end of each term. This can be paid in cash from the shop or we can write a cheque for you to be sent via childmail. All monies not claimed by the end of the following term will go to the PA fund.
If parents have anything to sell, they receive 50% of any monies made and the other 50% will be retained by the Parents' Association and used to buy additional items for the School.