The YHPA will look to present a series of enlightening evenings for Parents with information that is relevant to you and your child. The first of these events was on Thursday 19th March.
This event included guest speakers:
- Mr Jon Gray updated us on the progress of the 2020 Vision
- Mr Christian Saenger gave a short presentation on Growth Mindset and its application within the school.
There was a variety of future subjects discussed including:
- PA Funds spending options
- Cyberbullying & Internet safety
- Suggestions for future presentations or any other feedback for the York House Parents Association can be submitted via the YHPA survey.
Click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M5NVMCC
YHPA COMMITTEE MEMBERS' UPDATE | March 2015
Mr Graham Nye Chairperson
Mr Richard Crossland Vice Chairperson
Mr Robert Plant Treasurer
Mrs Jenny Cartledge Secretary
Every parent is automatically a member of our active and enthusiastic Parents Association, which arranges a number of extremely enjoyable events each year.
We provide social opportunities for parents to meet each other and make new friends and we also raise valuable funds for the school and for other worthwhile causes.
Parents are always welcome to join the Committee, which meets about twice a term. This is a great way to meet other parents and a particularly useful way to help the School.
If you feel you cannot commit to this, we would love to have you on our Helpers' List for events.
Click on the right-hand navigation for more about the Parents' Association run Second-Hand Uniform Shop.
If you have any questions about our events and activities or are interested in becoming a committee member, please CLICK HERE to contact Mr Graham Nye.